Saturday, January 15, 2011

Prepature

The fact that I’m leaving in three days to go halfway around the world is kinda starting to freak me out. Also, I don’t know If my ADD will survive the 10 hour flight! I got the passport, and the visa.  However, I still need to print my tickets and the instructions on what to do once I get to the airport.  Minor detail. Hopefully some step in the instructions is to instantly reminisce about everything I’m going to miss from home and sob uncontrollably, then at least everyone else on the group flight will have to do it and not just me. : ) We leave for Newark tomorrow, in order to have one stress free night before I leave.  I’m supposed to be at the airport four hours early in order to go through security, which I suppose is a good thing and will hopefully be the start of an amazing semester abroad!!

No comments:

Post a Comment