Monday, April 11, 2011

"Entrance to the Ark is not Limited to Pairs"

Ok.. well it wasn’t really a biblical zoo. I don’t think red pandas were mentioned in the bible and there wasn’t a whale or a leviathan, so that was a big letdown.  They did have adorable monkeys that were having a blast showing off to the crowds and my favorite part was being able to feed the birds. I had two lorries on my arm, until I ran out of food and they got very upset with me. There is a biblical section, with an ark which was kinda cool and with the walkway observatory we got to get really close to them. We had had a guide, but when everyone was stuck at the bears for a while, we moved on ahead. Which was good, because I think was got to see most of the park that way, and we still weren’t able to see all of it. I got some good pictures of the animals! 

No comments:

Post a Comment