Saturday, February 26, 2011

Welcome Back, Welcome Back, Welcome Back!!!

So, Ulpan is now over! And as much as I complained about it before, I now miss the hectic structure of the 25 hours of Hebrew being involuntarily shoved down my throat. I do enjoy being able to sleep in on Sundays and Wednesdays, but I still feel like we’re moving too fast, but now we’re not going over the vocabulary as well as we were. Not to mention, that I now have to keep up with all my other classes… and judging from the size of the readers that I had to purchase, it’s not going to be easy. I also do not enjoy the lines that have developed due to the regular Hebrew U students who also need to display ID and have their bags searched. It’s not all bad though. All of my professors are very interesting, and are excellent educators. As I stated before, the classes are very reading intensive and I’m not looking forward to the final papers of two, but hopefully it will be doable. It’s also an interesting experience not going back to my room during breaks. The 2 hour breaks that I do have during the day aren’t worth the trek back to the Kfar and then back again.

No comments:

Post a Comment